What is a crown?
- A crown is covering or cap that goes over a tooth weakened by a large cavity.
- A crown may be metal or tooth colored.
Can any tooth have a crown?
- Crowns can be placed on baby teeth and adult teeth.
- Some teeth may have a cavity that is too big for a crown and will need an extraction.
- Crowns placed on baby teeth are designed to last until they fall out.
What type of crowns do you offer?
We will discuss what option is best for your child, but we do offer these types of crown options you may have heard of:
- Stainless Steel Crowns
- NuSmile Zirconia crowns
- Custom made Porcelain crowns
- Hall Crowns